About Chinese Medicine at Sports Lab
Our Chinese Medicine Services
A Chinese Medicine Therapies can assist in management, recovery, health and wellbeing including:
- Pain reduction
- Increase body’s ability to both recover and stimulate muscle growth
- Anti-aging effects
- Boost Immune System naturally
- Improve digestion
- Improve Mental health
Chinese Medicine for Pain Reduction
Acupuncture and herbal medicine can be used to reset nerve sensitivity, reduce inflammation and speed the recovery of both new and old injuries. This can also be integrated with other treatments that you are receiving from other therapists at Sports Lab.
Chinese Medicine is also useful in reducing pain due to arthritic changes in the joints. Chinese medicine can be used to lubricate the joints, boost stem cell production and promote healing in the joint itself.
Chinese Medicine for Muscle Recovery and Growth
- Increase blood and muscle cell production
- Boost metabolism
- Naturally regulate the release and productions of the bodies hormones
- Reduce stress and cortisone levels
- Improve sleep
- Used to regulate hormone level in the body
- Reduce anti oxidant in the body
- has been used to help manage both high blood pressure cholesterol and diabetes
Chinese Medicine has been proven to aide in faster recovery and prevention of illness from cold and flu, as well as boosting of white body cells to strength the system as a whole.
- Diharroe or constipation
Herbal medicines are standardised to contain the active constituents in tablet or powder form. All products are well manufactured and only sourced from reputable companies.
We are committed to patient’s attaining and implementing effective and sustainable strategies to empower patients in their relationship with themselves and their health.