Did you know, Physiotherapists are the go-to people for Fracture Management and Casting?
Sports Lab offers a complete fracture management service.
- Plaster of Paris slabs for acute fractures
- Full synthetic and waterproof casts for upper and lower limb stable fractures
- Air cast and Cam Walker ankle and Lower Limb braces as prescribed by Orthopaedic Surgeon or Sports Physician
- Removable, adjustable, re-formable and waterproof EXOS casts/splints for upper extremity fractures
- Range of Movement Braces for knee and elbow
We are also able to remove all casts as directed by your treating Practitioner.
Our practitioners ensure you have the correct fracture management, can arrange for and interpret imaging, and will communicate with GP, Orthopaedic Specialist or Sports Physician to ensure best appropriate management for timely recovery.
For Fracture Management and Casting Bookings Call…