Who we are
Sports Lab is a new generation health care centre where Integrated Assessment and Treatment Systems provide a new approach to injury management, performance improvement and total body care! Sports Lab’s comprehensive, multidisciplinary, patient centered approach is now possible with 9 primary health care disciplines available in the one centre! We also offer several other services to support these disciplines, as well as specialty services including Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine. We put your needs and preferences first.
Sports Lab centres are located at four Sydney locations all easily accessible from the CBD, Double Bay, Drummoyne and Alexandria. We also have a offer inpatient services at East Sydney Private Hospital in East Sydney, and will soon have an outpatient clinic available there, as well. All of our staff are fully qualified in their relevant disciplines, and are able to consult with each other to ensure you receive the best and most relevant treatment. Our approach represents a higher-order system of care that emphasises healing of the entire person.
Most of our services are covered by private health fund rebates; some services are covered by Medicare (terms and conditions apply). In addition, all of our clinics are equipped with HICAPS, which allows you the convenience of ‘on the spot’ electronic claims and payment from participating health funds, saving you time and money.
Our integrated service disciplines are able to cover all of your health care needs, and are outlined below:
Why Choose Us?
- Efficient. Sports Lab provides busy people, easy access to a full range of allied health services all in one location.
- Experience. Sports Lab is well established and has been around for over 14 years.
- Award Winning Practice. Sports Lab has been commended by industry and the community.
- Impressive. Our team brags high level credentials: NSWIS, Masters and Doctorates.
- 4 Practices – all conveniently located around Sydney.
- The Choice is Yours. Choose to see a single practitioner or use a mix of our services for optimal results.
Our Payments and Funds
- Payment is required at time of consultation.
- 24 hour cancellation notice is greatly appreciated.
- HICAPS payment facility is available.
- Eftpos payment facility is available.
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard and AMEX.