Who we are
The practitioners at Sports Lab are fully qualified in their relevant disciplines and are actively involved with sport, injury management & ongoing education. Sports Lab has one of the largest groups of Sports Titled Physiotherapists in the country. It also has several physiotherapists that are specialised in the areas of: paediatrics, concussion management, GLA:D, dance, footy, netball, basketball, running and more.
Sports Lab clinics are located at four Sydney locations all easily accessible from the CBD, Double Bay, Drummoyne and Alexandria. We also have inpatient services at East Sydney Private Hospital in East Sydney. Additionally, we have 2 satellite clinics in Baulkham Hills and West Ryde.
Most of our services are covered by private health fund rebates; some services are covered by Medicare (terms and conditions apply). In addition, all of our clinics are equipped with HICAPS, which allows you the convenience of ‘on the spot’ electronic claims and payment from participating health funds, saving you time and money.
COVID Safety SPORTS LAB continues to closely monitoring the advice & guidelines being issued by the Australian Government Department of Health and have procedures in place to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Mask-wearing, patient pre-visit health status & rigorous cleaning are part of our safety procedures during cluster breakouts in Sydney.
We are OPEN for consultations & treatments both in our clinics, as well as video consultations and home visits*.
To find out more details about our COVID Safety Procedures click here.
Why Choose Us?
- Efficient. Sports Lab provides busy people, easy access to a full range of allied health services all in one location.
- Experience. Sports Lab is well established and has been around for over 19 years.
- Award Winning Practice. Sports Lab has been commended by industry and the community.
- Impressive. Our team brags high-level credentials: NSWIS, Masters and Doctorates.
- 4 Practices & 3 Satellites – all conveniently located around Sydney.
- The Choice is Yours. Choose to see a single practitioner or use a mix of our services for optimal results.
Our Payments and Funds
- Payment is required at time of consultation.
- We have a strict 24 hour cancellation policy.
- HICAPS payment facility is available.
- Eftpos payment facility is available.
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard and AMEX.