About Sports Lab Pilates at Double Bay
- Reducing tension and stress
- Increasing abdominal strength and tone
- Correcting posture and alignment
- Improving flexibility
- Toning and strengthening the body
- Resolving on-going pain
- Relieving muscular and joint discomfort
- Creating balance to prevent injury
- Postural awareness and correction
- Injury prevention and recovery
- Dance and sport specific training
- Pre and post natal health
- General strength training
About Pilates, Core & Strength Classes at Sports Lab Double Bay
Fully equipped with reformers, Cadillac trapeze and wunda chair. Centre for fitness, weightloss, overall body toning and strengthening, rehabilitation, pre and post natal, performers, mums, dads, teens, athletes, golfers, soccer and rugby players.
Whatever your age, whether you have exercised all your life or never at all, we may be just what you are looking for to allow you to grow old gracefully, to prevent injury in your chosen sports, and to maintain a strong spine through correct postural alignment.
Specialised Pilates Services available in Double Bay
- Mat-based Pilates
- Equipment based Pilates
READ BEFORE YOUR PILATES CONSULTATION
Please note the Private Health Reforms came into effect on 1 April 2019. If you would like to know how these reforms affect you, please ask your Sports Lab Physiotherapist, or for more immediate information click here.